PLEASE NOTE, OUR LIP BALM FLAVORS HAVE A BASE OF SUNFLOWER OIL.
WE RECOMMEND KEEPING OUR LIP BALMS IN YOUR POCKETS, ESPECIALLY DURING THE COLDER MONTHS. WHY? WITH OUR LIP BALMS BEING 100% NATURAL, OUR INGREDIENTS LIKE MANY THINGS DURING THE COLDER MONTHS WILL GET COLD AND BECOME MORE SOLID. WE DO NOT USE CHEMICAL FILLERS TO OBTAIN THE SAME TEXTURE AND CONSISTENCY AS THE SEASONS CHANGE. BY KEEPING THEM IN YOUR POCKET, THIS WILL KEEP YOUR LIP BALM FROM GETTING TOO HARD, AND WILL LEAD TO A SMOOTH, CREAMY LIP BALM APPLICATION.
- COCOA BUTTER is one of the most stable fats known. It has been used to moisturize skin that has been exposed to the elements, and to keep skin supple.
- ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER is hailed for its protective and emollient properties. It has high amounts of unsaponifiable matter, Vitamin E and other natural active elements, and is often used as a natural moisturizing agent for the skin. It penetrates deeply and leaves a smooth, satiny finish.
- MANGO BUTTER is known to be rich in antioxidants and emollients as well as Vitamins A and E, and it can be used to soften and moisturize rough and dry skin. Its natural properties are useful for reducing the appearance of fine lines.
- AVOCADO OIL contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and Beta carotene.
- CANDELILLA WAX acts as a natural self-defense mechanism against extreme heat and harsh weather conditions.
STRAWBERRY LIP BALM
AVOCADO OIL (PERSEA GRATISSIMA), CANDELILLA WAX (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA), ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII), FLAVOR, COCOA BUTTER (THEOBROMA CACAO), MANGO BUTTER (MANGIFERA INDICA)