- COCOA BUTTER is one of the most stable fats known. It has been used to moisturize skin that has been exposed to the elements, and to keep skin supple.
- RICE BRAN OIL has a high percentage of fatty acids and unsaponifiables and is one of the best sources of tocotrienols, an antioxidant that may be much more powerful and effective than Vitamin E. It is a mild oil perfect for dry, flaky, sensitive, mature and delicate, where additional moisture is required and is effective for keeping skin smooth.
- AVOCADO OIL contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and Beta carotene.
- APRICOT KERNEL OIL is good for all skin types. It is very rich and nourishing - particularly in vitamin A.
- PEACH KERNEL OIL is rich in vitamins A & E and polyunsaturated fatty acids hence it has high antioxidant and preservative properties.
ROSE GARDEN HAND & BODY LOTION
DISTILLED WATER, APRICOT KERNEL OIL (PRUNUS ARMENIACA), EMULSIFYING WAX NF, FRAGRANCE, AVOCADO OIL (PERSEA GRATISSIMA), PEACH KERNEL OIL (PRUNUS PERSICA), RICE BRAN OIL (ORYZA SATIVA), COCOA BUTTER (THEOBROMA CACAO), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE